The very nature of The Sorting Office as an incubation space for growing businesses means that our population of resident artists is always in flux. Our residents come to the studios, they build their businesses and, in time, other opportunities present themselves and they move onwards and upwards, taking with them the valuable knowledge, skills and business acumen that they have developed during their time here. This of course means we are always on the lookout for new artists to support and to fill our studio spaces. If joining The Sorting Office is a prospect that appeals to you, then please take the time to look around our site, find out what we're all about and fill out an application form, available at:
Applications to join any of our studios can be submitted throughout the year; simply register your interest by downloading and completing The Sorting Office application form.
All we will need from you is a completed application form, an up to date CV, a covering letter, examples of your work and a professional reference
Launched in April 2016, The Sorting Office Associate Package is a scheme that aims to reach out and provide support to a wider creative community outside of The Sorting Office’s walls.
Becoming a member of SOAP gives you access to a wide range of benefits, and welcomes you to become a part of The Sorting Office’s creative community.
Along with discounts and promotional offers, the package will also give you access to free quarterly events, talks and workshops to meet a range of guest speakers. See below for a full list of benefits.
· Free access to all quarterly professional development/ networking events
· 20% discount on stalls at our bi-annual Open Studios events
· Inclusion on promotional material/6x2m table/Wall/Hanging space/ Inclusion at VIP event
· 25% off Production House studio hire rates
· 50% off on Screen Printing Cabin hire rates
· Advertise in the monthly Sorting Office newsletter twice a year, to promote exhibitions, events, workshops etc.
· Promote your website from The Sorting Office website
· First availability on The Sorting Office and other ‘a space’ studio spaces
· Personalised membership card with unique number
· Personal membership - £70
· Group membership (up to 3 members) - £120
· Collective membership (up to 4 members) - £200
· Collective + membership (5 members +) - £250 + £50 per person
To Register your interest for The Sorting Office Associates Package, please Email The Sorting Office Studio Manager, Ria Loveridge via: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.B The Sorting Office is committed to supporting and raising the profile of up-coming career artists. Applications for a studio space from hobbyists will not be accepted
For further enquiries, please contact Studio Manager Ria Loveridge via email@example.com